Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Compassion International

My hubby and I finally agreed together on something regarding a child. We've chosen to become a sponsor for Enoch. He is 4, and lives in Togo.

Enoch
Such a great day.  The service was touching, and everyone had the opportunity to sponsor children.  He was one of the two that were on our seats.  I may only get two letters a year which will be fun, but still only two and I like to write although really what to say to a 4yr old who lives on the other side of the world in very different circumstances from myself? 

I hope that this picture is kind of staged, I hope he really does smile.

This last moth has had some significant stress that can not get into detail about, but prayer would be appreciated of course.  All of that is off topic of course, but I'm still mulling it over in my mind.

It will be nice to have something else to think of other than PCOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...