Monday, March 7, 2011

Another story about pizza









Let me say again, I'm very fond of cauliflower pizza crust.  My husband was not willing to try, until last week that is.  I had made him dinner, and made myself some pizza, and thought that was it.  My husbands hunger won out over his fear of trying this pizza.  So he finished the second pizza and the next day we made some more, and this time I took pictures.  The sauce I used on these was a Raspberry Chipolte BBQ, not very low carb, but I only used a little and the flavor was fantastic.  We each had our own personal size pizza.  Cooking it on the parchment paper and turning it during the cooking process is perfect, and I cook it a bit longer than I originally posted.

I am so excited to say that this little pizza crust is winning it's way to a permanent place in our meal plans, and I won't have to make two separate meals, or hear eww and yuck.

1 comment:

  1. these pizza's look delicious. I would not have thought to use Raspberry Chipolte BBQ sauce. I bet it added all the right flavors.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...