Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July with friends and family

The 3rd of July we went to San Francisco


 
My sister in-law, and two girl friends, and baby girl.  Celebrating at another friends house.


 
Julie, myself, and Rachel.  The focus on the camera is still something I need to get figured out.


 
Our guys hanging outside, watching the kids cooking the food, and taking annoying pictures.


Here are most of the kids playing. I can't post my niece online, so she is the missing child.


This little cutie gave us all a scare when she jumped into the pool, luckily her mom saw her floating on her back and dove in to rescue her.  We were all quite shaken up, but everything ended up good.




Fireworks that night, yep my niece is running up and down the street in front of the house.  We all had a good eye on her though.
holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...