Monday, July 19, 2010

Lime, the taste of summer


I love the taste of lime, and I love fish tacos, so the combination is just fabulous.  Lime infused water, Tilapia on corn tortillas with shredded cabbage.  The first time I made this I used Lemonaise on the tortilla.  I have since decided to use coleslaw dressing for the second batch.  I might not use any sauce except squeezed lime the next time I prepare these.  There is really no other prep to this dinner, and I love it.

So, dinner was fun and the work out was a beast.  I will have to post reviews of all my work outs some time.  Today's work out was new, and it really pushed me beyond my comfort level.  Brazil Butt Lift is tough, and he believes in squats, as many of my work outs do, but this guy takes it to a whole new level. 



So, that's the goal.  To get back to my normal size and be lifted and toned.  hmm...soon I will be adding Zumba routines into the mix. 

My work out buddy had better not say that I'm not working her out enough.  Between these two the only reason some one would not get a good work out is because they did not put their whole effort into it.

Summer in all it's glory is here, and halfway through, if you haven't gotten your beach body yet get started and have a great one going into the fall. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice! The last time I did a slew of squats I couldn't walk for five days.
    Did you see that Heather has a blog on here?

    http://heather-rainbowkitties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I didn't see her blog, thanks for posting it. My legs were hurting at the beginning, but now it's just the muscles in my butt that are sore, oh and my calf muscles are pretty tight and throbbing at the end. But I really like the work out, even though the work outs are tough.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...