Thursday, July 15, 2010

For the love of Gadgets - part two

First off, I am having a Pamered Chef party at the end of this month.  I've invited friends and family in hopes of celebrating life and cooking, and just having fun.  At my friends party the other day I kept saying that I had that, and that I love this other product and I thought "I wonder if I can remember everything Pampered Chef that I own?"  So, here are some photos of the things I found and that I know are Pampered Chef.



I am a huge fan of Pampered Chef.
These are just some of the items I have.  I had forgotten things, and so I compiled the list in another little photo shoot.


I have some more prep bowls that are currently busy, being useful. Oh, I forgot to add the can opener, one of my most favorite and used items.  See, I have many things and I am just so used to using them I forget where they came from.



I have other cook books, but these are the two that I am currently using right now.

If you are interested in buying things from the website just click here Pampered Chef, and Cindy will hook you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...