Monday, February 28, 2011

My birthday boots!


The Infamous

There are two zippers, one is the calf extension




Again, these are from Aerosoles, The Infamous boot.  I love their shoe names.

Let me explain my absolute love affair with these.  I have muscular calves, even when I was skinny and starving my calves did not fit into tall boot like these, I could only zip them up half way and then I had to put them back on the shelf and walk away.  I read on line about others having this issue, and these boots fitting them.  So, I went to the outlet store here to try them on, and of course they were on sale, and the zipped up! So I begged DH to get the for my birthday for me!  He did the little sweetie.  I didn't want to take them off, but I did so he could wrap them and give them to me.
Now, to give you a bit more of an explanation, these are still tight to zip up, but they will stretch a bit with wear, bit even then I'm not expecting to be able to put my jeans or slacks inside and zip these up over pants and my calves, but that is okay by me.  Others on line mentioned that the ankle was not slim enough to look all trim, I can see where they might feel that way, but looking in the mirror these boots looked great on, not saggy in the ankle, although there is room.  Maybe I'm just not that picky since these are the first I could wear, but Aerosoles did have another boot that fit, and I still did not like the look of those.  The second zipper I though might look strange, but curiously it hid well and did not look all strange and noticeable.

So here they are, the first knee high boots that I get to wear, and I get to share the story with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...