Sunday, February 6, 2011

New Year's Eve, a bit late in posting

The three little girls, one of which is a part of our normal crowd and I've known since she was born.



not a great picture of me, but it was the better of the two.


My darling friends and family, here is the crowd we spent New Years Eve with.  We had a great time, the ladies talked, and the guys got some rest.

there was one lonely little boy, but he got to play video games



Later in the night there were naps taken, but no pictures were taken of those.

We wish you a blessed New Year.  I've posted my thoughts for this new year already, here: New Year's Resolutions....  So you can take a look and see if you have similar thoughts or not.  In any case it's a new year with new possibilities.  I hope your celebrations were wonderful and filled with fun.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...