Saturday, February 5, 2011

New Shoes! I think I'm in love

The Black with white stripes, and a copper colored pair

These are the copper colored ones, I got to wear with brown & Khaki pants

Look how pretty!  These were last season's I suppose, and they were the only pair close to a brown color

Isn't is a nice heal?  For those of us who are petite in stature, it helps to have a good heel.

and comfy too!

These are the ones I have been drooling over since the summer

I've been planning this purchase for quite some time.

There's no place like home, there's no place like home!

The Benefit



So, these are the Aerosoles Benfit, and it seems they were featured on Dr Oz today.
I have a link: Dr Oz Foot Pain Relief part 2
The Benefit

Let me begin at the start of my workday today.  I piled out of my car in our parking lot, bag, lunch bad, car keys, and myself and somewhere in between getting out of the car and taking a few steps out of the parking to our building my heel bailed on me.  Now the pair of shoes I was wearing were the ones I have been wearing almost daily now for a year.  They were worn, and falling apart, but still looked fine and did a good job until today.  I picked up the broken piece and headed into work were dropping my things and plunking myself down in my chair I sat and examined the soles of my shoes.  This was funny because I had not checked them before today, the heels were both cracked, so the other one could have fallen off as well at any given time.  The soles were split across the pad of the foot, and I had already seen the inner padding peeling away bit by bit.  They had given up the ghost, fought the good fight, and stood their ground enough, it was time to let them go, only I had a full work day to get through before I could get a replacement pair.  It was rather funny walking all lopsided today, and I wondered if a stranger had passed by if they would have felt sorry for my gimp.  The lady at the Aerosoles store almost laughed, she caught herself though, quite gracefully, but I could have had fun with it if she had of really laughed.  Instead she lead me straight to the shoe I had been looking at for months, and then she asked if I had seen them featured on Dr Oz today.  I'm a curious person, so I had to look it up, and since I'm also one to share I've shown it to you as well.  Many Many customers and Dr Oz approve of this shoe!  It's stylish and comfy!

I have to say, I wore the copper ones out of the store, and my old broken ones were tossed.  My feet were happy walking out, there was a very short breaking in period, between the store and the parking lot, and they felt fine even then. DH was comforted by the fact I had been donating shoes for the last six months in order to convince him to let me buy them, but since they broke and I had already told him I was going to get them, he was fine and glad that I was happy with them. Oh, and as a side note, church will be happier in these shoes as well, since every time I wear cute shoes, they are the uncomfortable ones and we always end up going shopping or walking after lunch and my feet are killing me by the end of the day, but not in these.

I have more shoe news I will share after my birthday, it's exciting, and I can't wait to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...