Friday, September 10, 2010

Sunbathing Turtle

Sunbathing turtle


He looks like he's enjoying himself


This was it, when I went outside to take a picture he vanished.


Yes, this is in reference to an actual turtle, as opposed to a tortoise, which are commonly and mistakenly referred to as turtles.  I do have issues with that, and I love tortoises, but this guy here is most assuredly a turtle.  I'm not sure if he is related to Jaws, a turtle that held his own in our science court pond.  That guy could put the fear of, well, pretty much anything into you. 

The summer is ending and the leaves are turning, get your sun while you can.

2 comments:

  1. If he is related to Jaws then he is a very tiny baby cousin! LOL Jaws was stinkin huge!
    This little guy looks adorable and its amazing that you were able to get these shots before he took off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took these from inside the building, I couldn't even get around the corner of the building to get one from outside.

    And who knows, it could be one of jaws offspring, and he is just growing into that full blown huge freaky body of jaws.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...