Friday, September 3, 2010

Today is a comfort food type of day

I've had a stressful day.  A co-worker of mine lost some very important information from a file I was working on.  I now have to wait until they leave for the day to rummage through their office and find this stack of documents.  They've searched and are unable to locate them, they also can't remember seeing them.  This person is supposed to be double checking my work, I'm so excited.

So I was not in the mood for staying here and munching on a tortilla and cheese for lunch.  I went out to the Nugget Market, and picked up a raspberry yogurt cup and some of this delightful chocolate tea.  It's a desert tea, which is nice since I really would love to indulge in a whole chocolate bar, but I'm restraining myself.  I love tea, it's a comfort drink for me.  I know, there are those who do not enjoy tea at all, but I do.  If tea is something you like, this one is one to try. Double Dark Chocolate Mate, it's delightful aroma is soothing. 

It's not like hot chocolate in any way, it is a tea after all.  But aside from my other favorite chocolate tea, Coconut Cocoa tea, this is a great chocolate tea.


So, here I am listening to music, sipping tea eating yogurt and wishing I could be so much more violent in this situation. Deep breaths, deep deep breaths....

I'm generally a positive person, but today I'm tired, frustrated, and ready for a long weekend.  I did not need to hear the man sniffle back snot all day, hack and burp, and then loose something of great importance.  These are the times I really wish my mother was still here, she would help me vent it out, and find the humor.  I'm venting, but I still have not found the humor.  Maybe tomorrow my perspective will come back, and I will see it, what ever it is that will make me breathe and smile and let it all go, but for now, I'm here sipping tea.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! For great Tea! Sorry about working with stupid and inefficient coworkers that somehow are still the bosses favorite!
    I am really sorry that he lost your paperwork!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...