Thursday, September 30, 2010

I get caught up

No, not me, uh huh....well maybe....okay, okay! I'll admit it, I get caught up in the infomercials.  This is how i got caught up into my Yoga Booty Ballet, and have been a fan of Beachbody ever since.  This is also how I found out about the dryer balls, and other assorted things I have accumulated around our house.  My latest purchase you may is, was the "Cami Secret".  These are like dickies, my mother told me about them, but I never had one.  The name itself was enough to make me not look for them.  But then again, they found me, all cute and lacy, and all I had to do was call or go online.


I have now worn these for three days in a row.  These have done a great job instead of pinning and camisoles.  I will say that it will help having a skinny strap on your bra though, although you can do a bit wider one, it will just be a bit tight to put on.

I never got the Cream, blue and brown ones though.  I have the bright colors and the animal prints, we'll see if I ever use those.  But for now, I have used the black on the most often since I wear black often, and a red one was not included.

oh, I get nothing if you decide to purchase these, I'm not a paid spokesperson. I just get caught up in the excitement of As Seen On TV.

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU! I had found some dickes but they want 12$ for two!
    Its very hard for us busty girls to find shirt that don't flash the whole world our business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have appreciated these very much. I will most likely pack some for our Thanksgiving festivities.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...