Monday, October 4, 2010

Trip to Lake Tahoe with the family

Little M. playing dress up


Posing
Mother and Daughter

The Lake, just before the rain


Playing in the sand

Shopping!

Playing games

The whole crowd

group shot

It was great to get away for a weekend.  We all had a great time together.  David and I took off to have dinner on Sunday afternoon.



The view from Harrah's on the 18th floor is spectacular.  David seems to prefer the view of the golf course, but I prefer the view from this side, of the Lake.  
One day it would be nice to have both halves of my family together, but soon we will be visiting my sisters in Utah.  I did say sisters, it was not a typo.  My family knows of my blood sister Blessed Rain, mother of my of my niece Prissy and nephew Little Man, but my BFF has been rather adopted into our family.  She really did not have a choice, we claimed her as a sister soon after she and I became friends.  I will post pictures of that adventure as well once it happens.

For now though, here is another view of Lake Tahoe



3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great weekend little M looks like she had a great time!

    I am happy you all had a great time - ps love the close up shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Everyone looks so happy and Maci is just a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! We had a great time. We don't take long vacations, but ours are filled with fun. Martha got some good pictures too! I really want to get some of hers as well. She got Little M in a mid air puddle jump.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...