Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bear & Mandy - my little babies


These are my cuties, the only "children" I have at this point, and this is the mess they make when mixed with rain.  Today I need to bathe them, none of us are looking forward to this experience.  So, instead of running the water, I'm writing to tell you all what I am going to be doing.  I'm well practiced in the art of procrastination.  One day I will get into our progress and lifestyle changes in the hope of having children, but for now I need to wash sneezy and dominatrix.  There are reasons for these little pet names, one day I will get a good picture of Mandy attacking Bear, the poor guy, she can take him down.  He is bigger, but she really doesn't care.

2 comments:

  1. Love how the picture of the dogs is on our old couch!
    Procrastination is an art and I must say you do have parts of that down. I imagine its a family trait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to find a good picture of the both of them together, it's amazing how difficult that is to do.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...