Friday, June 4, 2010

For the Love of Gadgets!

Let me share with you some of my favorite things.  This market basket is my shopping companion, and I love it!  There are only a few issues with those baggers who clearly do not use the baskets when shopping.  There are also times when i have bought more than I had originally intended, and so I clip onto the handle one of these lovely Chico bags! They fold into a pocket size shopping bag.



This is very handy, I have also put one in the center console of my car, so I have a reusable bag at all times.

I happen to like these BPA free bottles, but now they have them in the stainless steel!



So you might wonder where you can get all of these at? These are all located at Sur la Table, they have a delightful on line store as well. I have many things I would love to get from them, but for now these will do.

I've been doing Medifast for a while now, and bought a small whisk to place in my lunch bag, but this I found after my sister left our place and I have been using it daily ever since.


When I was bringing my lunch to work these containers from Fit and fresh were my life savers.  Soon I will be returning back to using these lovley containers. They also have sandwich containers. Pictured below.
So, this is a small list of favorite gadgets I use.  I'm sure that I will come across more to tell you about in future posts. I wish you all the best weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I love my new basket thank you so much for helping me find the set!
    I do have some issues with people who don't know how to repack them - oh well we will teach the world one checker at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Sur la Table...is that a California store?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I fist found it in Utah.
    here is their link, I have not found the actual store here yet, it's far away.
    http://www.surlatable.com/
    http://dawn-black.blogspot.com/2010/06/for-love-of-gadgets.html#comments
    and for the totes themselves
    http://www.surlatable.com/product/reisenthel+collapsible+european+print+market+tote%2C+brown+flower.do?keyword=totes&sortby=ourPicks

    We also found some at Tuesday Morning, but their selection is varied and I'm not sure where all of their locations are, but I know they are in California and Utah.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...