Monday, June 7, 2010

Love Peace and Yoga Booty Ballet

"Yoga May Help Fight Depression" - this WebMD article was encouraging and inspiring, not because of what is said really, but because of what it confirmed.  I was told that Yoga would be good for me to include in my daily routine, along with doing some Sumi-e painting at night.  These both have positive benefits for my health, exercise and helping me stay focused.  I tease my hubby but there are more times than not that I'm the one that needs to focus in our relationship, it's just odd when he gets sidetracked and I remind him to get back to center.  I need him to be centered, since I most definitely am not.
All of that to say I will have to start up my Yoga-Booty Ballet again.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...