Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Finally downloaded pictures from My sister's visit

My niece and I

Friends and crayons = a good time!

It's the small things that are the most fun
5th Anniversary!

My cutie Sister and Her darling Hubby


 
Are they not the cutest ever!?!


 
We had to have our picture taken here too!


We live close enough to go to the beach, so we had to take them there! Santa Cruz!


 
He is the most handsome drummer, ever!!!


 
It was over cast, and we had the beach to ourselves

We ended our day with a lunch on the pier, and a long drive home!

The trip was fun, and I can't wait to see them all again. Thanksgiving is too far away.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures I need them - am sending out your box this week sorry its taken so long but the family got sick.
    Kids running high temps and throwing up. YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that. I will be getting you a disk ready to send out soon. I love and miss you too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...