Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Begin at the begining








Let's begin with the inspiration for my title.







Emily Dickinson (1830–86).  Complete Poems.  1924.

Part One: Life

XI
MUCH madness is divinest sense
To a discerning eye;
Much sense the starkest madness.
’T is the majority
In this, as all, prevails.
Assent, and you are sane;
Demur,—you ’re straightway dangerous,
And handled with a chain.


I have wanted to write about many things, life in general.  I have a blog for my art, but it does not lend itself to other musings.  I would prefer to have them separate, it helps in keeping thoughts arranged neatly.  




I had considered devoting a blog to my challenges with PCOS, but I'm not wanting to only discuss those challenges and there are other who have studied it much more thoroughly, I've also thought of posting a blog about the fun gadgets I come across, or my life stories, or about my family....you see how this could become very discouraging.  So, I have devoted this random place to discuss all manner of thoughts.  Today I just decided to begin, so here it is, the beginning.

3 comments:

  1. Demur! Damn that's where I messed up!
    Crap!
    Love you silly girl! Glad your going to have a gab blog as well, I love ranting, venting and just getting it out into the void of randomness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it will help, I was not sure about blogging about PCOS, but I think I should. To much of my mood bends and changes because of it. It will also be easier for family to understand what is going on, and one of the reasons I could use prayer. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PCOS is a very misunderstood thing. I would recommend just blogging about your life - PCOS included.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...