Thursday, August 26, 2010

Breathing is a bit overrated isn't it?

I have been unable to breathe the last few days, my nose is sneezy and running and all of that gross allergy commercial wording kind of stuff.  But it seemed to me that allergy season could not have begun just yet, we are still in August, the kids have barely gone back to school, and we just got over the Spring allergy season.

I took some allergy medicine anyway once I got to work, they do prefer me to function while I'm there.  It helps me too when accomplishing my tasks through out the day.

So I went outside during a break, and saw my car...it was clean and shiny when I parked it this morning.  It's not even noon yet.....

This is why I can't breathe.  This pollen is from just one of the trees in our parking lot, and we have lots of them. Yep, this is going to be a great time of the year.

4 comments:

  1. You know Utah's allergy season has been really mild this year... want to move back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm...you know my hubby would never move to Utah right? But I'd love to visit for a season. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yikes!

    Thanks for visiting my blog, and introducing me to yours! I admire your positive approach to life ... your artwork is beautiful, and your recipes look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Justine! I love making new friends, especially ones who appreciate food, and make eating with restrictions fun and delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...