Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Views that inspire my art

Here is a view I had while creating my "Foggy day at Stinson Beach"


I took a closer view point of this scene, and exaggerated the fog to represent what I saw earlier in the morning.
There are no words to explain what I feel or see when something strikes me as beautiful or intriguing.  I've been asked what goes through my mind when I paint, generally it's what ever I'm feeling during the day, and how that scene struck my heart.  Not a very precise answer, but then art is not something that relates to peoples minds as much as their hearts.

2 comments:

  1. love it! As long as your heart is young you always will be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you!
    That being the case, I think I will stay young forever.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...