Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My little beggars

Bear - the 9 lb Puppy






Mandy - the 6 lb Mother





Here are my adorable duo, waiting patiently for something to fall, actually not so patiently they did keep jumping up to get hugs and such.

Normally Bear is the one getting into trouble, but this week has been a banner week for Mandy.  Late last night when closing up the house and putting everyone to bed, I let them out and when they come back in I give them treats.  They each get one, and then they know it's time for us to get some sleep.  Well, last night Mandy decided one was not enough for her, so she grabbed Bears treat too!  Poor Bear just looked at her, and her walked around her, looked at me, he tried to push her out of the way but by then she had already waffled them both down.  I had to give him his and block her from attacking him again.  Poor little thing, I guess she's done being nice to the baby.  He's on his own now.

2 comments:

  1. I guess as he weighs more than mama she thinks he doesn't need the extra treats! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I just thought that him being bigger he could take her, but not so. She's a tough little thing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...